WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT TANZANIA?
Even if you are looking for a Safari all around Tanzania, or just a relaxing holiday by the unique beaches nearby Zanzibar, here are
10 good reasons to come and visit Tanzania.
- Great weather all year long;
- Superb wildlife viewing in top-class National Parks. Two are UNESCO World Heritage Sites;
- The annual Great Migration, where over 2.5 million wildebeest and zebra migrate from Serengeti National Park in Tanzania to Masai Mara National Reserve in Kenya;
- Ngorongoro Crater, the "Eight Wonder of the World" where you will see the "Big five" animals all together and many others in a unique contest;
- Authentic African wilderness with unfenced parks, endless plains and Lodges surrounded by nature or magnificent beaches;
- A wide range of budget, from low to mid-range and luxury safari options;
- Beach holiday extensions on Zanzibar Island, including kite-surfing, sailing and snorkeling;
- Extend your safari holiday by climbing Africa’s highest mountain: Mount Kilimanjaro;
- Direct flights from abroad make the northern and southern safari circuits easily accessible;
- Politically stable and generally safe country.