WHAT TO SEE AND DO ON A TRIP IN TANZANIA?
- Admire the incredible Great Migration show: throughout the year, thousands of animals relocate within Serengeti, Tanzania, in search of green meadows chasing the rains. Between October and November, they enter the north of Serengeti and, between July and the end of August, they again cross the river that separates them from the Maasai Mara in Kenya.
- Encounter, simultaneously, all of the traditionally called African Big Five. These 5 animals couldn’t be left out during big game safari drives and cannot be left out today in a photo safari: elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions and leopards.
- See a wide variety of animals, including cheetahs, giraffes, hippos, crocodiles, warthogs, zebras, antelopes, hyenas, chimpanzees, monkeys, flamingos, birds and many more.
- Enjoy the most famous parks on tours in northern Tanzania, including Tarangire, Serengeti, the Ngorongoro Crater, Lake Manyara, Arusha and Kilimanjaro National Parks on a Game Drive safari.
- Visit the most famous parks in central Tanzania, including Selous and Ruaha.
- Explore the red Lake Natron, famous for its pink flamingos delightfully narrated in the Disney docu-film "The Crimson Wing: Mystery of the Flamingos" (2008).
- Get to know the Maasai people.
- Meet the Datoga and Hadzabe tribes at Lake Eyasi.
- Go on the best safari in Tanzania, go bird watching, hiking, mountain biking, canoeing, hot air balloon riding, snorkeling, diving, kitesurfing, fishing.
- Relax on the white beaches of Tanzania in Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia.
- See the rock carvings and the Olduvai Gorge, also called "the cradle of mankind", where the history of mankind is said to have begun.
- Reach the villages to come in contact with the local culture and customs.
- Get to know the myth of the Pangolin, an animal considered a good luck charm for the tribes of Tanzania.
- Sleep in the parks in Lodges or in Tented Camps, for dreamlike awakenings. Just open the tent and you will immediately be immersed in the wildest nature, where animals temporarily host us in their space, in their life, and where you can admire the colors of the red sun rising on the horizon enlightening the distinctive African landscapes.
- Admire a rich and varied vegetation: from acacia to baobab, from palm trees to evergreen forests, from bougainvillea to orchids.
- Encounter beautiful and varied landscapes: from the savannah to tropical forest, from steppe to tundra, from lakes to sea, mountains and volcanoes.
For more information on all the activities that can be arranged in the Tanzanian Parks, you can visit the official website at "Tanzania National Parks".
DISCOVER OUR TOURS (private and group)
If you are interested in becoming aware of our most famous and appreciated travel tips, with detailed information and insights on programs and prices, VISIT OUR TANZANIAN TOURS DEDICATED PAGE.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TAILOR-MADE QUOTE? FIND OUT HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS.
Texts by Tanzania Private Tours. Trips and Safaris throughout Tanzania. Reproduction prohibited. ©2020
You might also be interested in: