WHY VISIT TANZANIA?
Ten good reasons to experience Tanzania, for the best Safari or a beach vacation:
- health safety: no mandatory vaccinations are required. Only anti-malaria prophylaxis is recommended, especially during Safaris. Vaccination against yellow fever is not mandatory, except for those arriving from countries where the yellow fever is present (for more information see the official website www.who.int);
- political and religious stability;
- exceptional weather throughout the year (except in April and May during monsoons);
- direct intercontinental flights with the possibility to arrive in Arusha, Tanzania, for example for a Safari, then take an internal connecting flight and depart from Zanzibar or Dar es Salaam (and vice versa);
- trips for everyone: for those who want to travel alone, for couples, groups (from 2 to over 20 people), those traveling for incentive trips, those for honeymoons, those who want to travel in Tented Camps (no camping) and those in Lodges (from comfort to luxury). In addition, Tanzania is a particularly suitable destination for the whole family (a minimum age of 5/6 is recommended for children).
- incredible richness and variety of activities. For example: car and hiking safaris, mountain excursions, trekking and climbing (e.g. on Mount Meru or Kilimanjaro National Park), bird watching, boat trips, fishing, diving, snorkeling, kitesurfing, hot air balloon flights, swimming with dolphins and turtles;
- huge biodiversity and variety of landscapes, with the certainty of seeing large numbers of animals (even in the Ngorongoro Crater you can see all of the African "Big Five", i.e. elephants, rhinos, buffalos, lions and leopards) all year round and throughout Tanzania, especially during the Great Migration in the Serengeti National Park when predators gather to follow the large herds moving in search of green pastures;
- the chance to get to know the local culture up close: from Maasai to people like Datoga and Hatzabe, from villages to everyday life;
- excellent hygienic conditions in the tented Camps and Lodges, good food and safe from bellyaches.
- kindness of the population in general.
DISCOVER OUR TOURS (private and group)
If you are interested in becoming aware of our most famous and appreciated travel tips, with detailed information and insights on programs and prices, VISIT OUR TANZANIAN TOURS DEDICATED PAGE.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TAILOR-MADE QUOTE? FIND OUT HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS.
Texts by Tanzania Private Tours. Trips and Safaris throughout Tanzania. Reproduction prohibited. ©2020
You might also be interested in: