WHY WOULD I CHOOSE TANZANIA PRIVATE TOURS OVER A BIG TOUR OPERATOR?
The desire to take a trip to Tanzania is intense.
Usually, the easiest way is to go to a Travel Agency and choose from one of the many catalogue trips offered by the big Tour Operators.
But is it really today’s only possible option?
The answer is NO.
There are other ways, perhaps even more interesting and beneficial, to take a highly tailor-made trip: based on each person’s personal needs and desires.
We are not a big Tour Operator, nor a Travel Agency.
We are a local Digital Tour Operator based in Arusha, Northern Tanzania, which promotes itself and sells trips mainly through the website www.tanzaniaprivatetours.com and the most important Social Networks.
We exclusively work with local people. Only with the best, carefully scouted and continuously trained, having thorough experience in the field.
At Tanzania Private Tours we arrange private Tours and group Safaris throughout Tanzania (including islands), tailored to your wishes, availability and budget.
We take care of everything: Hotel and accommodation reservations, transfers, excursions, internal flights and beach spots. We do not take care of intercontinental flights only.
All of our professional Guides speak English. Upon request, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Russian too.
What are the strengths which differentiate us from a big Tour Operator?
What are the advantages in choosing Tanzania Private Tours?
Below you will find at least 10 good reasons to travel with us:
1. OUR TRIPS ARE ALL TAILOR-MADE,
for a custom-built experience and emotion.
Before organizing the stages there is always an exploratory chat. We become much like "therapists" to figure out people's tastes, motivations or fears. This is the only way to fulfill everyone's desires and make their dreams come true, arranging their specially-made days.
We want to stand out, for example, by:
- being leaders in private tours’ arrangement throughout Tanzania: this is simply our philosophy and distinctive factor.
Some of the main advantages of private Tanzanian safari tours are: complete time management flexibility during the day, the opportunity to sightsee and do optional activities during the trip which are based on your interests, avoid sharing a car with strangers who might have different wishes and needs compared to yours, have a more spacious Jeep and better visibility (which would otherwise be limited only on your side), avoid having to adapt to other people’s pace with unwanted stops or unnecessary waste of time (like waiting for other people to get ready to leave).
- suggesting only what we know and have verified: every year, we invest part of our time in personally trying out all the itineraries we suggest and carefully exploring each facility for our clients (we know the staff, we test the rooms, we try the food), unlike many Agencies and big Tour Operators that offer trips and facilities they have probably never even seen. This is the only way we can offer a highly personalized and accurate service.
- managing and using time better: we don't rush you while seeing everything, making you feel under pressure and in a hurry.
We don't even waste your time with useless queues and long waits, because we know how to smartly plan your itineraries. You will always have plenty of space to enjoy every single moment of the day;
- extending the availability of days: unlike the big Tour Operators who have standard Tanzanian holiday beach&safari packages (depending mainly on Charter flights with fixed weekly departures, which must be filled!), we can choose to leave and return on any date, at any time of the year;
- untying the number of travelers: we organize trips both for a single traveler who wants an exclusive trip, and for couples, families and groups (starting from a minimum of 2 people, we use Jeeps with 7 window seats and a sunroof);
- motivating the trip: we are the "Safari Shrinks". During the planning phase, we always ask what the client expects to do or see, what his or her habits are, in order to recommend alternative and original personalized solutions.
- diversifying accommodation: we offer a very wide choice of Hotels / Lodges / Tented camps because we do not have the constraints or conventions which are typical among the big Tour Operators. All the accommodations we suggest, have been personally visited and tested by us on site;
- customizing prices: we do not have a standard price list. Each trip and each offer is tailor-made according to your specific and individual requests.
You are the ones managing your schedule, and we do everything possible to make it more enjoyable.
Changing your mind is not a problem for us.
You can manage the day any way you want. For example, wake up time, sunrise or sunset safaris (where permitted), long stops to observe animals, sightseeing along the way. All you need to do is ask your guide who will be completely and exclusively available for any yearning and need throughout the safari.
3. WE ARE NOT TOURISTS.
We are travelers. Smart and respectful.
Feeling at home doesn't mean always taking it with you.
For us, travelling doesn't necessarily mean taking your country and your habits with you.
For us, travelling means discovery. It is important to connect with the local culture and flavors, with the typical traditions of the place where you are.
And if you wish, we know how to show you an unusual Tanzania.
All our guides are qualified professionals.
Shortlisted and trained directly by our Operations Manager Seif Mkuti
, they all have relevant and proven experience in the field.
They speak English, Italian, Spanish, German, French and Russian.
5. ATTENTION TO COSTS.
We wisely choose why, where and when it is worth spending a bit more (or less).
It is important for us to arrange the right trip, one that will stay in your heart. A solution can always be found for everything else.
6. WE KNOW HOW TO LISTEN.
We care about granting your wishes.
We carefully plan your trip and all the activities with you.
Thanks to their experience, our guides know how to solve the classic problems that can arise during an adventurous activity such as a Safari. They will make you have a completely trouble-free experience.
Moreover, Seif Mkuti's brother covers a high position in the Tanzanian Police, always guaranteeing prompt intervention and safety in case of need.
We do our best not to disappoint you.
Our guides are always informed, real time, on the safest routes according to weather conditions or animal relocations.
They are able to plan itineraries in the best way, avoiding any kind of unforeseen event, even if last minute.
Tanzania Private Tours is very close to the traditions of its country and its people.
This is the reason why we have chosen the Pangolin
as a symbol of our work. In the Maasai tradition, it symbolizes luck and prosperity (for example, if you see one while it’s drinking water, it is believed that a year rich in rain will come).
10. ATTENTION TO VALUES.
Travelling with us means employing and helping the local people.
DISCOVER OUR TOURS (private and group)
If you are interested in becoming aware of our most famous and appreciated travel tips, with detailed information and insights on programs and prices, VISIT OUR TANZANIAN TOURS DEDICATED PAGE.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A TAILOR-MADE QUOTE? FIND OUT HOW TO ORGANIZE YOUR TRIP IN THREE SIMPLE STEPS.
Texts by Tanzania Private Tours. Trips and Safaris throughout Tanzania. Reproduction prohibited. ©2020
You might also be interested in: